Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Hulagway sa Kagay-an Series Part 2

Check out: Hulagway sa Kagay-an Series Part 1


When I had my shoes fixed, I brought my D10 camera with me to continue my Hulagway sa Kagay-an series which is still in DVsoria. It kinda felt awkward to just shoot. I am actually afraid to be reprimanded of what I'm doing so my shots are not that great aside from the fact that I only know how to just point and then shoot. I shot alone so I am thinking of finding a buddy to go with me so it wouldn't be that awkward to shoot as I pleased and maybe that buddy can suggest to find a better angle since I am not a pro with taking pictures and suggest a place that me myself and I haven't known existed.



Series 2 Volume1: Mr Quickie (Cruz Taal St.)
      If you want to have your shoes fixed, have it checked at Mr. Quickie. They also accept key, bag and belt repairs. The price for the repair may vary of the condition of the thing that you want to be repaired with.
      The shoes that I had fixed was smiling so the corners will be stitched which cost me Php 90 which will be done in two days. Mr Quickie is open by 9:30 am and closes by 6:30 pm.
      Mr. Quickie (shoe repair and other repairs) is located in Cruz Taal-Velez Sts. You can inquire them at this contact no. (088-22) 72-7177.

                                     






Series 2 Volume 2: Vienna Kaffeehaus and Meat Gallery (Don A. Velez St.)

Contact info for Vienna Kaffeehaus
Vienna CoffeeBar: CDO10am – 8pm, 9pm on Weekends. 1st Level East Concourse, Limketkai MallCagayan de Oro City 
Vienna Kaffeehaus: CDO7:30am – 11pm Daily. #54 Don A. Velez-Chavez St., Cagayan de Oro CityTel no.:(088)856-6171 or (08822)712-700 / Cel no.: 0917-7075006
-viennakaffeehaus-












Meat Gallery


If you want to buy meat before you hit home and that your office is near or within dvsoria and tired to go to the market just to buy meat for dinner or breakfast, you can visit meat gallery. They all have your cooking needs.



Series 2 Volume 3: Children's Play Area at the heart of DVsoria



Series 2 Volume 4: Andres Bonifacio statue. The inscription "El pueblo a sus heroes" means people to their heroes. This is a tribute to the local revolutionaries who fought and died during the battle in Agusan Hill. Bones were buried among the rocks. 











0 comments: